1. Review our concentration requirements on the Life Sciences site. You will find these requirements worksheets useful in helping you to figure out which courses fit where and when: HEB requirements worksheet and HEB Requirements Worksheet, Mind/Brain/Behavior Track.
2. Use this Qualtrics HEB Declaration Form to draft your 8-semester plan. Be sure to include all of the courses you’ll need to complete requirements for your degree. The non-honors track in HEB requires the completion of 13 courses, so be sure you include those 13 courses in your overall plan. [Note that this declaration isn't chiseled in stone; it doesn't need to be perfect. We understand that as you progress through the concentration, your interests will probably evolve.]
3. Meet with Drs. Hooven and Roach! During the 2020-21 year, as the above Declaration Form will be completed via Qualtrics, a copy of your plans will be forwarded to Drs. Hooven & Roach. Discuss your plans and interests when you meet with one of us—consult the "Contact Us" page to set up a virtual meeting.
4. Submit a Declaration of Concentration request on my.harvard (instructions here), which an advisor will approve.
5. Celebrate! – you’re part of the HEB community!
Welcome to HEB!
— Dr. Carole Hooven and Dr. Neil Roach