Flipping the Switch on Height Variation
Complex Evolution of Human Dental Development
Fetal Daughters Influence Mother's Milk
The Evolution of Throwing
- New Research Publication in 'Human Nature Behavior'
- Special Issue of 'Religion, Brain & Behavior'
- Three new faculty joining HEB in academic year 2015-16
- Professor Richard Wrangham publishes study arguing that chimpanzees are naturally violent
- Heather Shattuck-Heidorn awarded the Harvard Global Health Institute Fellowship
- Eric Castillo publishes an article on how and why humans use poles to carry loads