HEB On Twitter: Follow Us @HarvardHEB
- t.co/FCePktrMzP We're celebrating #DarwinDay with this paper about the evolution of the rib cage and the effect on running by @wecallison at @HarvardHEB t.co/SBhMXQ0qrK
- The Origins of WEIRD People (a talk on my forthcoming book) at the Sage Center, UCSB: t.co/0S8fZ9OqTW
- The Cognitive Evolution Group is searching for a new lab coordinator! More information here: t.co/SBxd26BBSA. Please RT, and get in touch with questions! t.co/yKyQAC4Zpe
- Exciting to see this work come out! t.co/W9jKYpXX0q
- @JoHenrich t.co/xrCrw5mTd1
- I updated "Beyond WEIRD Psychology: Measuring & Mapping Scales of Cultur..." on @SSRN to final forthcoming version @PsychScience: t.co/NzeEYa0W6T Glad so many people find it useful! Update to website soon🤞. DM if you'd like a preview. t.co/DsEaVewJHr
- Dan Lieberman interviewed for New York Times article, "What Apes Can Teach Us About Our Heart Health"
- Professor Peter Ellison, 2019 HBA Boas Award Winner
- Professor Rachel Carmody delivers lecture "The Raw Truth About Cooking" at the AMNH SciCafe
- HEB Announces Job Search for Tenured or Tenure-Track Professor in Human Evolutionary Biology
- HEB's Dr. Larry Flynn edits book, "Late Cenozoic Yushe Basin, Shanxi Province, China: Geology and Fossil Mammals"