HEB Undergraduate Notices
|August 12||Crimson Cart Opens|
|August 16-26||Course Registration|
|August 23-26||Fall 2021 Course Preview Period|
|September 1||First day of Fall 2021 Courses|
Visit the Harvard College Calendar for HEB undergraduate events.
For undergraduate advising:
- Praise for Carole Hooven's Book "T: The Story of Testosterone, the Hormone that Dominates and Divides Us"
- Carole Hooven's Book "T: The Story of Testosterone, the Hormone that Dominates and Divides Us
- Joe Henrich Interviewed for NYT Article, "Why Are We In The West So Weird? A Theory"
- Dan Lieberman interviewed for New York Times article, "What Apes Can Teach Us About Our Heart Health"
- Professor Peter Ellison, 2019 HBA Boas Award Winner
Meet Our Faculty
HEB On Twitter: Follow Us @HarvardHEB
- “Clear-eyed, crisply written … “T” does what all superb popular science must do: It entertains as it educates... "T" is a gorgeous culmination of an odyssey both professional and personal.” ―Wall Street Journal (t.co/BRcVI4kEd3)
- Tune in to hear HEB's Dr. Carole Hooven discuss her new book, "T: The Story of Testosterone, The Hormone that Dominates and Divides Us" on @joerogan podcast episode 1665: t.co/nlzWv4SYUp