Department Events & Announcements
- Praise for Carole Hooven's Book "T: The Story of Testosterone, the Hormone that Dominates and Divides Us"
- Carole Hooven's Book "T: The Story of Testosterone, the Hormone that Dominates and Divides Us
- Joe Henrich Interviewed for NYT Article, "Why Are We In The West So Weird? A Theory"
- Dan Lieberman interviewed for New York Times article, "What Apes Can Teach Us About Our Heart Health"
- Professor Peter Ellison, 2019 HBA Boas Award Winner
Meet Our Faculty
HEB On Twitter: Follow Us @HarvardHEB
Prospective grad students are invited to join us for a virtual HEB Open House on 11/4 at 8pm! Register online: t.co/deCBtQkunn t.co/txlTvaWsog
- “Clear-eyed, crisply written … “T” does what all superb popular science must do: It entertains as it educates... "T" is a gorgeous culmination of an odyssey both professional and personal.” ―Wall Street Journal (t.co/BRcVI4kEd3)