- Joe Henrich Interviewed for NYT Article, "Why Are We In The West So Weird? A Theory"
- Dan Lieberman interviewed for New York Times article, "What Apes Can Teach Us About Our Heart Health"
- Professor Peter Ellison, 2019 HBA Boas Award Winner
- Professor Rachel Carmody delivers lecture "The Raw Truth About Cooking" at the AMNH SciCafe
- HEB Announces Job Search for Tenured or Tenure-Track Professor in Human Evolutionary Biology
Meet Our Faculty
HEB On Twitter: Follow Us @HarvardHEB
- (cc: @JoHenrich)
- This event is open to all--no matter where you're at in the grad school application process. Applying now? Thinking about it for a future year? Not even sure if you want to do a PhD, but interested in learning more? Whatever your situation, we'll be glad to answer your questions!