HEB On Twitter: Follow Us @HarvardHEB
- I updated "Beyond WEIRD Psychology: Measuring & Mapping Scales of Cultur..." on @SSRN to final forthcoming version @PsychScience: t.co/NzeEYa0W6T Glad so many people find it useful! Update to website soon🤞. DM if you'd like a preview. t.co/DsEaVewJHr
- [neuro nuggets - new video up - story 13] Dr. Christina Rogers Flattery (@cn_rogers of @LabHecht) talks about - what she likes about her research work - how and why she moved from anthropology to neuroscience - her current project and more t.co/zg09x0q7Qq
- Two #bonobo groups can spend DAYS hanging out -- but why get together in the 1st place? In @BehavEcol, PhDC Stefano Lucchesi (@HarvardHEB), Dr @AnnePisor, et al find that food & mating matter: t.co/yMZ7a7uvoa 📷 M Surbeck #primates #anthropology @MPI_EVA_Leipzig @CASatWSU t.co/OYQ7lkvUr7
- New paper out with Stefano Lucchesi & others in @BehavEcol: Why do groups of #bonobos start hanging out together & why do they break it off? We find that food & mating both matter. t.co/KJGsjysImq 📷 Martin Surbeck #primates #primatology #anthrotwitter #intergroup t.co/iGKOZe0f0W
- "Beyond the group: how food, mates, and group size influence intergroup encounters in wild bonobos" - New paper by @HarvardHEB & @MPI_EVA_Leipzig researchers Stefano Lucchesi, Leveda Cheng, Martin Surbeck & colleagues out in Behavioral Ecology. t.co/C3IeVyltk6
Proud to have hosted @TDCapellini’s first visit to Penn yesterday. Thanks for a great talk! t.co/hEGUJVruui
- Dan Lieberman interviewed for New York Times article, "What Apes Can Teach Us About Our Heart Health"
- Professor Peter Ellison, 2019 HBA Boas Award Winner
- Professor Rachel Carmody delivers lecture "The Raw Truth About Cooking" at the AMNH SciCafe
- HEB Announces Job Search for Tenured or Tenure-Track Professor in Human Evolutionary Biology
- HEB's Dr. Larry Flynn edits book, "Late Cenozoic Yushe Basin, Shanxi Province, China: Geology and Fossil Mammals"