Department Events & Announcements
Employment opportunities in HEB
- HEB Assistant Prof. Erin Hecht Wins 2022 Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellowship
- Praise for Carole Hooven's Book "T: The Story of Testosterone, the Hormone that Dominates and Divides Us"
- Carole Hooven's Book "T: The Story of Testosterone, the Hormone that Dominates and Divides Us
- Joe Henrich Interviewed for NYT Article, "Why Are We In The West So Weird? A Theory"
- Dan Lieberman interviewed for New York Times article, "What Apes Can Teach Us About Our Heart Health"
Meet Our Faculty
HEB On Twitter: Follow Us @HarvardHEB
- When @HarvardHEB's David Reich and colleagues compared genomes of Northern Europeans, Native Americans, and Southern Europeans, they observed Northern Europeans have a massive contribution of genetic material from a population related to Native Americans. t.co/Klgz0WkQO0 t.co/KVvo06dMWf
- New research from the HEB Pan Lab shows that bonobos offer a unique model to study the evolution of human cooperation and tolerance across groups - t.co/SOWS88V7d2 with @kokolopori @LirSamuni @ngogochimps