HEB On Twitter: Follow Us @HarvardHEB
- Congratulations to Dr. Manvir Singh!! 👏 t.co/ixdP4FcB4g
- Take a break from thinking about the collapse of the economy to think instead about the collapse of marriage! My new piece in @aeonmag draws on anthropology & demography to figure out whether this universal institution is truly doomed. t.co/SOEF4VOIMf
- Pleased to see our paper out at Cell. Congrats to collaborators: @akiapour @vkola_lab @m_pushpanathan @evelynjagoda @MarielBYoung and others. Evolutionary Selection and Constraint on Human Knee Chondrocyte Regulation Impacts Osteoarthritis Risk t.co/zwBZSNE1pD
Just a lonely chimp brain, staring out the window of the lab and waiting for this all to be over... t.co/pYg6VnQAef
- If higher education means lower fertility, does this mean that there'll be selection against the genetic underpinnings of educational attainment? In a new paper, my lab-mate Kevin Hong says yes—and proposes a mechanism. t.co/Keil6XvGrU
- Congrats to HEB grad student Kevin Hong on his recent publication, “Modelling the On-going Natural Selection of Educational Attainment in Contemporary Societies.” See thread for summary of findings and link to paper! t.co/ksG7TyObWg
- Dan Lieberman interviewed for New York Times article, "What Apes Can Teach Us About Our Heart Health"
- Professor Peter Ellison, 2019 HBA Boas Award Winner
- Professor Rachel Carmody delivers lecture "The Raw Truth About Cooking" at the AMNH SciCafe
- HEB Announces Job Search for Tenured or Tenure-Track Professor in Human Evolutionary Biology
- HEB's Dr. Larry Flynn edits book, "Late Cenozoic Yushe Basin, Shanxi Province, China: Geology and Fossil Mammals"